With comfortable accommodation for up to 12 people, this spacious holiday home is an ideal base for a group of friends, two families or an extended family wishing to spend a self-catering holiday in this unspoilt area of north Donegal.
Small walking groups will also find the holiday home an ideal base for rambling around the beautiful Fanad Peninsula. It is also a good base for golfers who prefer a more tranquil base for their golf outings – Portsalon Golf Club is 13km away and the two championship courses at Rosapenna are just 15 km away via the new Mulroy Bridge.
- 6 bedrooms to sleep 12 (2 ensuite)
- downstairs bathroom – free standing bath and separate walk in shower
- shower room upstairs with electric shower
- seperate toilet and sink at back door entrance
- living room with sea views
- large corner leather couch and 2 seater sofa
- open fireplace – starter pack for fire
- 42 inch tv and dvd player
- stylish modern kitchen with dining area
- kitchen has central island unit
- granite worktops
- cooker, gas hobs, microwave
- dishwasher, fridge freezer
- separate utility room with washing machine and tumble dryer
- furnished sun room
- sun rocm has sea views
- iron and ironing board
- enclosed garden
- patio area – outdoor furniture -bbq
- large decking area
- swing set available on request
- pets welcome
The Wild Atlantic Way
The holiday home lies just off the route of the Wild Atlantic Way which hugs the coastline of the Fanad Peninsula. The cottage is an ideal base to explore this driving route not just in Fanad but also on the neighbouring Rosguill and Horn Head Peninsulas.
Although located in a very tranquil countryside setting the cottage is just over 10 minutes drive from the beach and golf resorts of Portslon and Downings and the seaside village of Carrigart.
Ballywhoriskey House provides a unique holiday experience in a tranquil rural setting. Whether you want to enjoy the great outdoors or simply want to unwind and relax this spacious property provides the ideal holiday base.